Job Title: Executive SecretaryDate Posted: 24-03-2016
Department / Section: Administration
Location: Armed Forces Officers Club & Hotel
Report To: Deputy Director General
Minimum of Nine (9) Hours per day / Six days per week. But with flexibility as the business requires
Responsible for supporting high-level executives and management or entire departments. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
- Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
- Manage travel and schedule.
- Handle information requests.
- Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
- Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
- Prepare statistical reports.
- Manage spreadsheets.
- Greet and receive visitor.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare agenda for meetings.
- Takes and transcribes dictation.
- Helps prepare office budget.
- Plans events and volunteer activities.
- Maintain office procedures.
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
- Coordinate committees and task forces.
- Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives.
- Receive and relay telephone messages.
- Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
- Education, Training Qualification: Bachelor’s degree. College courses for this position
- Experience: Minimum 2 year experience in a relative position
- Physical Requirement: Fit & Healthy.
- Age Group: 20 - 30 Years
- Languages: English & Preferably Arabic speaking.